The scientific journal “Food Industry” (the manager) was founded in 2016 on the base of the Ural State University of Economics as a scientific peer-reviewed edition devoted to the urgent issues and development prospects of the food industry.
Periodicity of publication of the publication - 1 time per quarter (4 issues per year), publication is free. The Russian Science Citation Index indexes the scientific journal “Food Industry”.
Articles submitted to the journal “Food Industry” can be published in the Russian and English languages in the following sections:
- Fundamentals of commodity science and market research
- Food Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Processes and devices for food production
- Quality and safety
- Chemistry and physics of food systems
- Processing, storage, standardization
Editorial board of the journal «Food Industry» accepts for consideration articles, corresponding subject and passports specialties:
4.3.3. Food systems (technical sciences)
4.3.5. Biotechnology of food products and biologically active substances (technical sciences)
Editors have a right to reject submitted materials if:
– it has already been published in other titles;
– materials are not relevant to the remit of the journal;
– articles do not provide any new information or are irrelevant to the scientific activity;
– materials content is incorrect.
Registration certificate of the mass medium
PI № FS 77-66489 of July 14, 2016, Publishing house of the Ural State University of Economics
620144, Russia, Yekaterinburg, 8 Marta/Narodnoy Voli St., 62/45
Subscription index: 38919
Subscription to a printed version of Food Industry is available at Pressa Rossii catalogue and Pressa po Podpiske e-store