REQUIREMENTS TO TABLES AND FIGURES
The number and content of tables and figures should be justified by the content and structure of a scientific paper. While including figures and tables into the text of a paper it is necessary to consider the following:
– the titles of tables and figures should strictly correspond to the data presented in them and be possibly short;
– tables and figures should be “readable”, numbers and text typed in small font size (under 12 points) are not allowed;
– references to statistical and other data used to compile tables and figures are made under a table or figure (Source: … Composed of … Estimated on the basis of…);
– all tables and figures must be mentioned in the text (as rule, before a table, a figure);
– absence of any data in the table must be explained in the text;
– colours used to decorate tables and figures should be justified and designed to the colour possibilities of the journal.