The scientific journal “Food Industry” (the manager) was founded in 2016 on the base of the Ural State University of Economics as a scientific peer-reviewed edition devoted to the urgent issues and development prospects of the food industry.
The journal is issued quarterly (four times a year). The Russian Science Citation Index indexes the scientific journal “Food Industry”.
Articles submitted to the journal “Food Industry” can be published in the Russian and English languages in the following sections:
• Scientific Basis of the Merchandize and Food Technology
• Food Technology
• Quality and Security
• Food Chemistry and Hygiene
• Food Manufacturing Processes and Equipment
• Food Market Research
Editorial board of the journal «Food Industry» accepts for consideration articles, corresponding subject and passports specialties:
05.18.01 Technology of Processing, Storage and Processing of Cereal, Bean Cultures, Groats Products, Fruits and Vegetables and Wine
05.18.04 Technology of Meat, Dairy and Fish Products and Chilling Industry
05.18.07 Biotechnology of Food and Biologically Active Substances
05.18.12 Processes and Equipment for Food Production
05.18.15 Technology and merchandize of products of functional and special use and catering
Editors have a right to reject submitted materials if:
– it has already been published in other titles;
– materials are not relevant to the remit of the journal;
– articles do not provide any new information or are irrelevant to the scientific activity;
– materials content is incorrect.
Registration certificate of the mass medium
PI № FS 77-66489 of July 14, 2016
Publishing house of the Ural State University of Economics
620144, Russia, Yekaterinburg, 8 Marta/Narodnoy Voli St., 62/45